Ranking the Lobes of the Brain


CERN Foundation

In this blog post, I'll be ranking the four lobes of the brain from favorite to least favorite. I'll obviously have some reasoning behind everything, but I'm pretty firm about where I stand. 

Favorite to Least Favorite Parts of the Brain:

  1. Frontal Lobe - It's the most involved with my personality traits and characteristics. It also controls my decision-making skills, which are pretty important.
  2. Parietal Lobe - It's in charge of helping me interact with my surroundings, It has to be 2nd. 
  3. Temporal Lobe - They're involved in a multitude of things, including my memories, understanding language, and all of my senses.
  4. Occipital Lobe - My vision isn't the best, so I'd have to give it last place. It is very important though.
Although this is a short blog post, I hope this ranking can help you remember what the different lobes' functions are! This was definitely a good refresher for me.

Source:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/anatomy-of-the-brain

Comments